Monday 9 December 2013

The Yellow Room Flash Competition Shortlist

I've now drawn up a shortlist from the twenty-eight longlisted Flash pieces entered in The Yellow Room 500 Word Flash Competition:

About Life
Ball
Black Soles
Brain Freeze
Carrying a Torch
He Brought Me Orchids
Identity Crisis
Journey
Missing
Talking About Horses
Tantric Twister
Traces
Underneath Her Clothes
Where There's Life

I have also been a guest on two blogs this past week. Susan Howe kindly asked me to write an article about the WriteOnSite Competition, which you can read here. I was also delighted to be interviewed by Vanessa Gebbie for her blog. Both helped to give sales of my short story collection, Twisted Sheets, a bit of a boost over the weekend.

I hope to be able to announce the Flash Competition winners by the end of this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Urgent need Female for egg donation with the sum of $500,000.00,whatsapp +91 9945317569
Email: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com