Thursday 16 October 2008

Cover Proof

Yesterday I received the cover proof of the first issue of The Yellow Room (see photo). Doesn’t it look good? I’m getting excited now about talking delivery of the first issue on Monday. It’s been a long wait, but I do hope it’s worth it. There hasn’t been a great uptake of subscriptions yet, but I’m hoping once the magazine is available and people have read the first issue, then they’ll want to commit to more.

I’m still reading The Yellow Room Competition entries. There were 115 in total. Nothing has hit me between the eyes yet, but I have shortlisted a few.

I’ve started a new blog called The Purple Kitchen (http://thepurplekitchen.blogspot.com/), which is all about healthy eating, trying to lose weight and exercising. There’s a fair bit about the psychology of it all as well! I hope you’ll take a look!

2 comments:

Penny A said...

Congratulations on the new cover! Looking good...

Unknown said...

Great cover! Well done, Jo.