Friday 17 October 2008

New additions



Not the best photo in the world! These are just a few of the best books I've written this year. If you scroll down a few posts and keep looking on the left hand side, you'll see I've added a list of my favourite books this year as well as a list of blogs I regularly read. I'll add more lists in the near future.

I haven't achieved much in the way of writing this week. I've done a fair bit of blogging, I guess, and written a little more of the story I'm writing for Writelink's Christmas Spine Chiller Competition. I keep getting my priorities all wrong. Hopefully I'll do better next week. Once I've finished labelling and stuffing envelopes for the first issue of The Yellow Room, that is!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Freudian slip there! Not some of the best books I've written (wishful thinking!!), but some of the best books I've read! That'll teach me to proof-read more carefully.

Penny A said...

This is the time of year for ghost tales.. do you know any good-idea websites, please, Jo??

Jo said...

Sorry, Penny, I'd afraid I don't. What sort of thing do you mean?